Sunday, August 19, 2012

Exciting News!

Leah Ann from Llarowe announced today on her Facebook page that she will be adding Contrary Polish to her site later this week.  I'm absolutely thrilled to be offered alongside the other amazing brands Llarowe carries!


What this means for blog sales


I will continue to sell via the blog this week.  After that I will be closing blog sales in order to ensure that I can continue to produce enough bottles for Llarowe.  I will periodically open the blog for sales whenever I'm able.  Those openings will be announced here and on the Contrary Polish Facebook page beforehand.  

One exception: I'm considering leaving blog sales of mini bottles open at all times, since Llarowe will not be stocking the minis.  I know sometimes people aren't ready to commit to the full-size bottle right off the bat, so if at all possible I'd like to make sure my customers still have the option to order minis. 


Please feel free to comment or email if you have any questions, and thanks so much for visiting my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment